PTFE membranes can separate diverse different media under the most varied conditions. (Pressure, medium, temperature etc.)
Typical applications are found in the food and bottling industries. Thanks to the high chemical resistance of these materials, they can also be used in the chemicals industry.
- the geometry can be freely determined
- with homogeneously press-fit stainless-steel core
- very good flexural fatigue strength properties
- can optionally consist of several material components or be manufactured with a conical nipple to help adapt the properties to the function
- precision-turned surfaces for optimal sterilisation
- temperature-resistant from -70° to +210°C
Get in touch with us.
We face every challenge and find the optimal solution for your request.